Eye liner is commonly used in a daily make-up routine to define the eye or create the look of a wider or smaller eye. Eye liner can be used as a tool to create various looks as well as highlighting different features of the eyes. Eye liner can be placed in various parts of the eye to create different looks with a winged eye liner or tight lined at the waterline. Eye liner can be drawn above upper lashes or below lower lashes or both, even on the water lines of your eyes. Its primary purpose is to make the lashes look lush, but it also draws attention to the eye and can enhance or even change the eye's shape.
Applying eyeliner in a perfect way is not that easy. So here is the simplest hack for beginners to apply eyeliner easily and quickly.
- Draw a thin line right along the edge of your lash curler with your eye pencil; you can make the line as thin or thick as you like.
- Make sure you get as close to your lashline as possible and press the base of the curler against your skin.
- Squeeze and release the handle a few times to make sure the eyeliner smudges well into your lashline, and to help your lashes curl.
- OMG!!!! you not only curled your lashes but also lined them! It’s that easy!
- Now you can touch up the smudge line with eyeliner. It's completely optional.
- Use mascara to complete your look.