We all often worry about our breath. Bad breath loosen our confidence. Traditional breath fresheners can contain a lengthy list of chemicals, alcohol and additives that can be hard on the sensitive tissues of the mouth. Most types of breath fresheners only mask the odors without contributing to any other health benefits.
So here is my DIY method to prepare your own breath freshener spray with the goodness of clove, cardamom, cinnamon, peppermint and essential oil. Here we go :-
- Take 50ml water in a container. Boil it.
- Add a drop of essential oil.
- Add a pinch of clove powder.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Add peppermint if you want minty taste.
- Cool it.
- Filter it into a spray bottle.
Your breath freshener is ready. Take it to anywhere you like to.